Making the earth laugh

"the earth laughs in flowers" -e.e.cummings This blog is a journey into that laughter. From my childhood when my job was weeding the dreaded vegetable garden (which I despised with every fiber of my being) to my very early adulthood when I planted my first impatiens (which promptly died) to now - a gardening lover and business owner; gardens have made me feel something. This is my tribute to the hard work, the boring work, the failures and the immeasurable joys of gardening. Yes, I continue to garden...and laugh.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

15 seconds of fame

Well fellow gardeners, I just enjoyed my 15 seconds of fame (I'm still holding out for the 15 minutes)!  The editor of a local magazine (Pocono Flair - a really beautifully done magazine) got wind of this blog, read it and asked me if I would be interested in writing a short article for their upcoming issue.  How very Julie/Julia is that (minus the TV spots, article in the New York Times, book contract and movie)?!  So yours truly is in her first (hopefully not last) magazine!  Today the Poconos....tomorrow....Scranton!  Dreaming big here!



Anyway, since many of you have no access to the actual magazine, I've attached the link for your perusal.  Unfortunately for me, the add on the adjoining page is so startlingly odd it kind of distracts from my article but soldier on and give it a read.  I'd love to know what you think.    Local Flair

Very happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment